hahasomuch

hahasomuch
Click the image to go to hahasomuch forum!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Today' is Weekend Bear Special! haha!

Waitor..?!  I've been waiting for so long....!

Hi there! How are you today? It's happy weekend! HA! I can't wait to enjoy my weekend from today! Not only me, but also you guys might feel that every weekend passes so fast! Maybe because we enjoy it way too much haha! Today, I am thinking to go to a mall for some shopping.. because winter is coming and I don't have many clothes to wear currently x) What is ur plan?? 

Peekaboo~~~
This polar bear is so cute! haha!
Sometimes, I wonder how bears could be so cute.. because they are too big to be cute lol. I hope you enjoy Weekend Bear Post, today and if you want to enjoy more and need more funny contents to see, come visit my forum, hahasomuch.com/Vanilla  I always update for you! So don't make me wait you like the waiting bear on the top! x) Wish your happy weekend and enjoy in haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment